W. A. Kareem & Co. is specialised in providing consulting services, strategic and technical advice to management and also assists management in implementing their decisions in accordance with financial projections towards efficient Accounting and Audit Management, Financial Planning, Financial Investigation, Tax Management, Financial Services, Auditing and Assurance, Tax Compliance, Debt Recovery and Management Consulting.
We strive to ensure that our clients at all times take the right decision with the lowest risk using an accounting system in line with the general acceptable accounting principle that are user friendly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Tax Associate
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Rendering tax advisory and compliance services to clients
- Carrying out tax due diligence on companies’ records with a view of determining the company’s tax exposure
- Attending and responding to FIRS on clients transfer pricing issues
- Reviewing tax audits, queries, demand notice etc. on behalf of clients on issues relating to VAT, WHT, CIT, Education Tax and PAYE with FIRS and various SBIR
- Providing support in liaising with various FIRS and SBIR on all tax related issues on behalf of various clients
- Supervising tax entry level associateson various tax matters
- Attending tax policy meetings with various tax authorities
- Communicating new changes and developments in the taxation area to clients
- Reviewing computation of income tax (for companies & individuals), education tax, capital allowance for tax purposes.
- Preparing computation of income tax (for companies & individuals), education tax, capital allowance for tax purposes.
- Attending and responding to tax audit, queries, demand notice etc. on behalf of clients on issues relating to VAT, WHT, CIT, Education Tax and PAYE with FIRS and various SBIR;
- Attending Tax Audit Reconciliatory (TARC) meetings alongside Tax Manager;
- Liaising with various FIRS and SBIR on tax queries;
- Filing of tax returns on behalf of clients to the FIRS and various SBIR;
- Processing of electronic tax clearance certificate (e-TCC) for various clients in Lagos and other States
- At least Bachelor’s Degree (2nd class upper) in any discipline / HND (upper credit)
- At least four years’ experience in a core tax role
- At least 5 credits in WASSCE/GCE/NECO relevant subjects
- ICAN/CITN certification is mandatory.
- Read about Bismart.com.ng MONEY MAKING PLATFORM
- Read aboutRead about Bismart.com.ng MONEY MAKING PLATFORM
Read about HAWKIT.NG PLATFORM
Read about SOCIALDM MONEY MAKING PLATFORM
Read about SWIFTEREST.COM
GET NEW JOB HERELIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET MORE UPDATES ON JOB AND BUSINESSì HAWKIT.NG PLATFORM
- Technical expertise in tax matters
- Good knowledge of all localand national taxation principles.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Interpersonal and proven people management skills
- Good negotiation skills and commercial sense.
- Organizational, supervisory and time management.
- Good networking skills.
- Willingness to learn
- Analytical skills.
N5,000,000 – N7,000,000 per Annum.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet all the requirements above should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.