Senior Medical Officers at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then-budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings, it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in the Karu, Garki, and Maitama districts of the FCT.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
- Organizing workloads.
- Monitoring and administering medication.
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements.
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals.
- Writing reports and maintaining records.
- Promoting health education.
- Managing a department.
- Leading a medical team.
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have at least 5 years of proven post NYSC work experience in any position being applied for.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.