Senior Account Officer at Perfect Trust Cosmetics Limited
Perfect Trust Cosmetics Limited, a leading Cosmetics, Beauty and Wellness Brand in Nigerian, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are recruiting for the post of a Senior Account Officer in Abuja. The candidate must be smart, ability to multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The duties of the job incumbent will include preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports organization’s finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
The requirements of this key result area will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in finance & budgeting activities of the company including providing support to departmental heads on preparing annual budgets.
- Maintain accounts general ledgers.
- Prepare asset, liability & capital account and analyze account information.
- Verify all expense claims for correctness and ensure that all appropriate supporting documents have been provided.
- Maintain adequate filing systems for financial instructions and ensure documentation is regularly updated including client records, accounting records.
- Substantiate all financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Assist with internal audits and with the preparation of accounts and returns.
- Assist with reimbursements, expense claims and all other internal financial transactions.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the company when required to do so and take minutes/submit reports.
- Audit sales accounts and other such records.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining accounting controls by documenting & recommending policies & procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information & maintain financial security by completing regular data base backups and adherence to internal controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in accounting role.
- ICAN Certification will be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- POS reconciliation experience.
- Other benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Senior Account Officer – Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
Read about SOCIALDM MONEY MAKING PLATFORM
Read about SWIFTEREST.COM
GET NEW JOB HERELIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET MORE UPDATES ON JOB AND BUSINESS HAWKIT.NG PLATFORM