Sales Manager (Electronics) at a Telephone Distribution Company
A key distributor to a multinational telephone company with a track record and its Head Office in Lagos and branches all over Nigeria, due to expansion, is recruiting qualified professionals to join their team in the position
Job Title: Sales Manager (Electronics)
- Overall management of sales portfolio to maximize profit through the development of strategies to attract and retain customers, in order to meet and surpass set sales targets and in all, drive sales growth
- Manage customers in conjunction with the sales team to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Plan and execute Sales and marketing activities with the sales team as well as public relations advert activities for the organisation
- Conduct and arrange periodic market surveys so as to discover new markets and innovative ways to continue to penetrate core markets.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- A University Degree in Marketing or any other Social Science with not less than 5 years working experience
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication skill (both written and oral)
- Ability to manage a team and resolve all customers complaints timely
- Extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship management
- An aggressive and hard charging with l-can-do attitude, with a minimum of 4 – 5 years experience in Marketing & Sales management and must have a very good understanding of B2B marketing approach 123
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Salary and Remuneration
Very attractive and other operational benefits available depending on the experience.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.