Personal Assistant to the Medical Director at Anadach Consulting Limited
Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client has been a leading provider of world class health-care service for over 15 years in Lagos.The facility is a growing family practice that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiative aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing expansion to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Medical Director
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A professional who can work with the Medical Director to provide one-to-one support.
- This professional would offer administrative support such as monitoring emails, drafting communication on the MD’s behalf, planning and organizing meetings and travels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and reporting email and responding if required.
- Preparing communications on behalf of the Medical Director.
- Dealing with correspondence phone calls, organizing travels and itineraries.
- Organizing and planning meetings.
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings.
- Conducting or preparing any research that the Medical Director may require.
- Liaising with staff, supplies and clients.
- Ad Hoc duties or requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in any related field.
- 4 – 6 years experience as a personal assistant.
- Effective communication skill (both written & oral).
- Well developed time management skill.
- Strong organizational skill.
- Take initiative, solve problems & be proactive.
- Professional discretion.
- Computer savvy.
- Smart and can work independently.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Personal Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2021
Click here For more Details On TollBond Investment
Click here to know how to navigate On TollBond Investment
>>Click to read about Business You can start with 50K and Above in nigeria