Personal Assistant to the Managing Director (Male) at a Telephone Distribution Company
A key distributor to a multinational telephone company with a track record and its Head Office in Lagos and branches all over Nigeria, due to expansion, is recruiting qualified professionals to join their team in the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director (Male)
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, and most effective use of his time
- Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner
- Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas / accommodation)
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts. Screen calls, enquiries and requests.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- A University Degree in Sociology / Philosophy or Psychology with not less than 5 years working experience
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication skill (both written and oral)
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve all customers complaints timely
- Ability to work under pressure while managing competing work priorities.
Salary and Remuneration
Very attractive and other operational benefits available depending on the experience.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Follow: Naijapen on Facebook for Amazing articles and Job adverts