Partnership and Sales Associate at Turaco Inclusive Limited – Spurt
Spurt! is a dynamic consortium of professionals keen to collaborate with African entrepreneurs to build more efficient, more productive, and strategic businesses. Our practice is focused on deployments of technology, human-centered design thinking, and data analytics for business growth and expansion.
Turaco is a subscription-based insurance for the mass market bundled with regular transactions that people are already doing. Turaco works through business partnerships to offer affordable insurance products that add real value to people’s lives. At Turaco we value simplicity, communication and transparency and strive to transform the way insurance works. When it comes to claims, our goal is to pay out, and fast. It is existentially urgent to figure out a way to insure people who are not insured
Spurt has been mandated Turaco to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnership and Sales Associate
Job Type: Full time
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- The Partnerships and Sales Associate will report to the Head of Growth and work alongside the Partnership Manager to drive growth of partnerships in Ibadan.
- This role is responsible for maintaining partnership relations, acquiring customers, and assisting in general business operations.
- This is an exciting growth opportunity to be at the forefront of an innovative insurtech company. We’re looking for someone who is customer-centric, deliver sales targets, and comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Develop trusted relationships with stakeholders, serving as key point of contact
- Assist Partnership Manager to implement partnership launch and sales plan
- Provide ongoing management of partnership through regular reporting and troubleshooting challenges
- Build brand awareness by engaging with customers and highlighting product benefits
- Build thorough understanding of Turaco products for partnership
- Engage and convert customers at specified partner organization to meet sales goals
- Report on daily sales, diligently recording total number of customer’s engaged, and total number of customers registered on the app each day.
Claims and Operations Support:
- Demonstrate a high sense of empathy toward affected customers and partnership staff in all customer service issues
- Assist Turaco customers to report claims and guide them on appropriate claim documentation
- Address/assist customer inquiries regarding claims submission, products, and other issues in timely manner resolutions, issues to line manager
- General office and operational support as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience in field sales, sales associate, and/or customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive applications
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and organization skills, managing multiple and varied work streams simultaneously
- Possess a strong customer service focus acting as a brand ambassador for Turaco in the field
- Proficiency in English and other local languages spoken in Ibadan.
- Fully embody Turaco’s values – care and protect our customers, do the right thing, and have fun!
Remuneration & Benefits
Turaco offers a competitive salary and bonus upon achieving sales targets.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Report Job Email Job