Operations Supervisor at TLScontact
TLScontact – We work with governments from around the world to provide visa and consular services on their behalf to travellers and citizens. Our core expertise, built up in visa processing, enables us to apply our secure processing experience to a wide range of government and citizen services, both abroad and in-country. Harnessing new technology, we support governments in their digital transformation, helping to improve efficiency and enhance customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Flag to VAC Management applications that may give rise to concern
- Provide supervision to the agents – prioritizing work, providing guidance, acting as a Specialist in one or more areas of Operation, and providing the first point of escalation for applicant complaints and service problems
- Primarily responsible for ensuring staff management activities are referred to the relevant VAC Manager/ Operations Manager as appropriate (including objective setting and review, and the motivation of staff through effective leadership and appropriate reward)
- Act as point of contact to clients and applicants
- Complete performance reporting as needed to support tracking of VAC performance against a dashboard of metrics in conjunction with the VAC Manager
- Tracking Agent’s performance and intervening as needed to protect and enhance delivery against key service and delivery metrics
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate agents and to improve the quality of their work, or efficiency
- Conduct performance appraisals, on timelines, proposed by the company, and give recommendations
- Ensure that VAC meets all AVS targets
- Resolve Agent Escalations
- Resolve arising escalations promptly according to the stipulated Standard Operating Procedures
- Generate Reports
- Generate stipulated reports within the stipulated times Maintain Order in the VAC Floor
- Responsible for ensuring order at all times on the VAC floor.
- Enforce all SOPs within the Operations docket ensuring any noncompliance/breach is raised promptly to the respective position holder
- Constantly review existing SOPs and propose amendments to respective position holders
Recruitment and Selection:
- Identify and notify management of staffing needs. This will be done with a thorough analysis to justify additional staff as well
- Work hand in hand with the HR representative to identify, shortlist and recommend candidates for the Operations Agent position
Security and Compliance:
- Ensure that all activities conducted in the VAC are compliant with the company’s security policies and in accordance with ISO standards
- Security audits are passed successfully, and all security tickets are closed timeously
Training and Development:
- Guide agents on how to handle difficult applicants and complicated applications
- Conduct Operations training on relevant topics as required Administration
- Support colleagues through advice and mentoring, promoting best practices, sharing information
- Requisition for Operation Agents materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Support VAC initiatives to support the ongoing improvement of business performance
- Deputizing for the VAC Manager in their absence
- Support the provision of a healthy and safe working environment
- Carry out any duties assigned by the VAC Manager.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- At least 2 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Operations Supervisor SCH ABV” as the subject of the email.
Operations Supervisor at TLScontact