Kreem Industries Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2019 and started operations in 2020, manufacturing Cassava chips.
Kreem Industries Limited is only committed to producing high-quality products we can feed our children with competitive pricing. As we strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Sango Otta, Ogun
- As a result of developing new products and securing new business, this market-leading FMCG business is growing from strength to strength, further solidifying its place in the market.
- You will be instrumental in ensuring they continue to improve and drive best practice processes at their site in Sango Ota.
- As the Operations Coordinator, you will be supporting the senior leadership team in implementing strategy whilst leading the site manufacturing operation.
- You will also be working across all functions within the business unit in order to drive improvement initiatives.
- Delivery of KPIs, creating a system to continually improve performance year on year.
- Oversee maintenance of equipment performance by establishing quality standards
- Develop operations, quality and troubleshooting procedures
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure operational and equipment compliance
- Improve and drive productivity by monitoring the workload of functional areas
- Maintain quality results by participating in the quality assurance program
- Own operational information system by identifying information needs and problems, recommending improvements and establishing priorities
- Coach, train and develop operational staff.
The Successful Applicant:
- This role is suited to a Production/Operations Manager with experience of working within a regulated, bespoke/manual manufacturing environment and the following:
- Educated to Degree level
- The ability to work in a high-pressure high accountability environment is extremely necessary
- Proven track record of delivering operational improvement
- Knowledge of lean six sigma/continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Excellent coaching, communication and staff engagement skills
- Proven track record of managing and delivering on performance excellence
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the matter
>>Click to read about Business You can start with 50K and Above in nigeria
>>Click Here To Read all about Enterapreneour<<<<
>>Click Here To Download fairmoney loan apps<<<<