National Logistic Manager – PFM at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Logistic Manager – PFM
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Sourcing for and managing haulage company/transporter who are willing and able to move raw materials and finished goods nationally (in-bound and out-bound) within a time frame at a cost that is efficient for PFM & EPFM.
- Coordinate and monitor the out-bound of Finished goods from plant(s) (Ibadan, Calabar, Kaduna, Kano, etc) to company’s depot or customer’s warehouse and the in-bound of Raw Materials from various locations to PFM/EPFM warehouses or plant. (Vehicle tracking system).
- Liaise with store officers and procurement officers for raw materials (grain and non-grain) at various plants, depots, warehouse and monitor the agreed MBQ to ensure timely replenishment and avoid stock-out.
- Liaise with GTC on haulage benchmarking across the country on the availability of trucks with cost model.
- Daily, weekly and monthly management report on Truck monitoring and truck utilization.
- Must be results-oriented and take pride in achieving targets despite unexpected challenges
- Must possess a good communication skills
- Must have good knowledge of safety and road regulations in Nigeria.
- First Degree in any other related field.
- Master’s degree or equivalent is an added advantage.
- 10+ years of experience in warehousing, Logistics and Transport Management
- Experience in Food, Feed or FMCG Industry
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Toll Bond Registration Guideline/How to Activate Wallet
Click here For more Details On TollBond Investment
>>Click to read about Business You can start with 50K and Above in nigeria
>>Click Here To Read all about Enterapreneour<<<<