Medical Laboratory Scientist – Haematology at a Private Diagnostic Centre
A Private Diagnostic Centre at Okota area of Lagos is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist – Haematology
- To perform medical laboratory investigations with
- Maintain QA/QC processes involved in duties
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Laboratory manager
- Participate in proficiency testing.
- Bmls and registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
- At least 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Must have specialized in Haematology
- Must have a current practicing license
- Must have used automated laboratory equipment
- Knowledge of QMS an advantage.
- Must reside in Lagos, residing within Okota area is an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Team player and smart.
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday; 4th May, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Application on the body of an email with an attached CV (PDF or Word) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Current practicing license should be attached as well.
- Subject of the email should be *MLS Okota* and Name with mobile number should undersign the application which should be on the email body not an attachment.
- Shortlisted candidates would be interviewed the few days after.
Read about 86fb football investment
Read reasons no man approach you as a lady and how to ask a lady out