Logistics Officer – Northern Nigeria Flour Mills at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer – Northern Nigeria Flour Mills
- To provide logistics support by effective coordination and placement of trucks for timely product dispatch that satisfies customers expectation in line with company standard and targets coupled with managing all company vehicles and drivers.
- Ensure proper utilization of vehicles and preventive maintenance scheme
- Dispatching, tracking fleet movements for quick driver’s turnaround
- Keeping comprehensive inventory of vehicles and parts
- Ensure cost control & reduction
- Overseeing the operational activity of Company weighbridges
- Management of fuel stocks (AGO & PMS)
- Liaising with warehouse in ensuring efficient loading of products and documentation
- Arranging logistics for highway breakdown repairs/recovery
- Yearly renewal of vehicles particulars.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree B.Sc in Social Sciences or any related field
- 4 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Be a good Team Player
- Have good communication skill
- Have good organizational/coordination skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here For more Details On TollBond Investment
>>Click to read about Business You can start with 50K and Above in nigeria