Lead, Real Estate & Facilities Management at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Real Estate & Facilities Management
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To establish and maintain a comprehensive and professional Facilities Management System as well as coordinating the day-to-day facilities management operations while ensuring compliance to standards, guidelines & procedures.
- Development and implementation of Company wide strategies and policies on company facilities and utilities.
- Responsibility for the operation and maintenance of all company manned properties including headquarters, regional offices, MSC sites, shops, etc across all departments and functions of the company.
- Preparation and management of departmental annual budgets and input into the longer term financial plans for the company.
- To manage F/RE Opex and Capex budget in line with approved budget to ensure no overspends
- Carry out periodic negotiations of rentals and service charge for all leased locations to ensure competitiveness of rates/prices.
- Building and motivation of a team to deliver world class facilities management
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports
- Ensure growth development of line to ensure smooth succession plan for the department as well achieve career aspirations of team members
- Management of a large contractor universe providing a variety of Facilities Management and related services to the company
- Lead and direct the definition and implementation and review of companywide processes, policies and procedures as it relates to Facilities management
- Coordinate the execution of the department’s work programmes and plans.
- Ensure synergy and collaboration in intra-divisional activities and communication in order to facilitate effective and smooth running of the company
- Contract Development and Administration
- Ensure adherence to inter-divisional/interdepartmental Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure that facility management practices conform to Health, Safety and Environment legislations
- Continually keep abreast of facilities management related best practices to improve the department’s services.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide Monthly Flash and forecast report.
- Monthly updated lease register showing status of all leases and highlighting those up for renewal in line with renewal SLA.
- Expense tracking and accrual reports.
- Produce weekly facilities issue monitoring and resolution report.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor in Engineering / Facilities Management / Estate Management / Social Sciences or appropriate Building industry Degree.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience
- A Postgraduate Degree in Business.
- Must have exposure of Safety, Health & Environment issues.
Skills & Competencies:
- Confident articulate and hardworking team player with a desire to excel and a passion for the work. Possess a passion for service delivery, customer focus and delivering solution.
- High Energy.
- Attention to detail.
- Quality driven.
- Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2021
Click here For more Details On TollBond Investment
Click here to know how to navigate On TollBond Investment
>>Click to read about Business You can start with 50K and Above in nigeria