Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) needs Administrator for Program and Fundraising
ady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was incorporated in October 2017 from private financing in memory of Lady Helen Odeka, a devoted healthcare and social worker who dedicated over 50 years of her working life to the care of mothers and children in the western part of Nigeria. She trained as a teacher initially and was engaged in Christian charity work which exposed her to the plight of nursing mothers and babies. She left teaching and trained as a nurse and midwife. After gaining both qualifications she then embarked on a long meritorious service in the health sector of the western region of Nigeria. She progressed to become a sister and nursing administrator and educator. She advanced the training and quality of the nursing and midwifery service in her own way in the former Western Region and later Old Bendel State of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator for Program and Fundraising
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote, Manage all Activities and Initiatives of Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
- Facilitate Program Coordination and Fundraising
- Take on accessing of funding to support LHCHF Initiatives.
- Create and implement program initiatives on behalf of the Organization
- Facilitate the advocacy and Patient Treatment Assistance Program Activities
- Lead on organizing the Foundation’s Seminars, Training / Workshop
- Liaise with press, stakeholders, Donor Agencies in facilitating fund raising.
- Work closely with LHCHF’s Lagos Office to enable its efficiency and effectiveness
- Organize and generate public interest on the activities of the Foundation.
- Assist in developing and maintaining close collaboration with mass media, as well as with groups and organizations whose support is essential to the achievement of the Foundation’s Goals
- Develop contents for Lady Helen Child Health Foundation website
- Prepare background Communication and Promotional materials for Briefings and Visits to Media Houses.
- Attend & prepare reports plan for External meetings
- Carry out any other assignment as directed by the management.
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Social Science, Public Health, or related courses
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in programs and fundraising activities in an NGO
Key Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge of Programme facilitation and Implementation in a Non-governmental Agency setting.
- Hands-on experience as a fund raiser in an NGO setting.
- Competent and good report writing skills.
- Networking and Liaising skills.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Read about SOCIALDM MONEY MAKING PLATFORM
GET NEW JOB HERELIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET MORE UPDATES ON JOB AND BUSINESS HAWKIT.NG PLATFORM