Head of Telemarketing (e-health) at PreDiagnosis International
PreDiagnosis International as an e-medicine organization provide, maintain, and improve general health through the use of Telemedicine/ Telehealth-Hub country-wide especially to the teeming vulnerable larger percentage of the population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Telemarketing (e-health)
Location: Central Business District, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Telemarketing Manager will lead and oversee the Telemarketing division in the selling of services to a list of qualified prospects.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Collaborates with Sales Manager to establish sales goals and to develop scripts for use by telemarketing team.
- Monitors and reviews phone calls to ensure quality service and compliance with applicable policies and best practices.
- Measures team performance; communicates goals and quotas to the team, and encourages and motivates telemarketers as they work toward reaching their goals and quotas.
- Prepares and presents weekly and monthly subscriber reports to General Manager.
- Resolves customer complaints and grievances.
- Hires and trains telemarketers.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least five years of successful telemarketing experience is required.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to prepare reports and measure performance.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.