Head of Marketing Needed at Kwik Delivery
Kwik Delivery – We are a fast-growing provider of digital services to African merchants and businesses in the fields of logistics, e-commerce and financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment type: Full-Time
What You’ll Do
- You will develop and execute strategies to drive visibility and new growth opportunities to attract, engage, and retain partners and users within the region.
- You will identify key brands for collaboration opportunities, generate quality leads, set up meetings, engage with potential b2b partners with high level b2c delivery needs.
- Identify media brands for win-win/low-cost partnership
- Source and manage vendors; Carry out marketing operation activities within the region
- Monitor and report marketing trends; conduct competitive analysis and researches at all times
- Keep informed of industry trends, events, and opportunities.
- Liaise with key members of the marketing team to create strategic marketing calendars.
- Provide valuable insights and reporting for monthly and campaign reports, and successfully take action on those insights.
- Assist in the ongoing development, execution, and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Develop relationships with individuals and brands, including organizing meetups and other innovative online relationship-building events.
- And other tasks assigned by the line manager.
What You’ll Bring
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or any related field
- 4+ years Marketing Experience
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior, trends, and market analysis.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics & ROI.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Outgoing, personable and ability to work on the fly.
- Optimum time management skills with attention to detail, especially under pressure or time-sensitive deadlines.
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, independently, remotely, and go above & beyond where necessary, with little or no supervision
- Understanding of overall commercial business practices, trading terms and conditions within the region.
Who You Are:
- You must be driven, adaptable, detailed, creative and curious.
- A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics.
- You possess an in-depth knowledge about marketing operations and marketing campaigns.
- A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- You must have the capability to work in a fast-paced environment, be resolutive and self-motivated.
- You are tech savvy and feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Health Benefits
- Competitive salary.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online