General Manager (GM), Reservoir Management at a Leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company
We are a leading upstream Oil & Gas company with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programmes, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and resourceful professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (GM), Reservoir Management
Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Champion reservoir simulation/dynamic modelling. material balance and other reservoir modelling runs to understand reservoir behaviour.
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
- Drive company’s compliance with all regulations from relevant regulatory agencies Deliver geological and geophysical elements of appraisal & field development projects such as exploration/ appraisal development wells, creating and updating an disting reservoir model, which are well scoped and can dellver long term development scenarios.
- Lead integration of logs & production data, seismic data, static & dynamic models to identify bypass Day, upside potential, work over and drilling.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in Petroleum or any other core engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Must have worked in a managerial position for at least 8 years in a reputable E&P company and overall ESP experience of not less than eighteen (18) years, with a proven track record of Operations Management In depth knowledge of Production, Facilities, Well engineering and subsurface modelling.
- Must be very strong in general reservoir engineering, production optimization, well interventions and work over opportunity generation, interfacing with drilling and operations teams.
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and scanned Passport Photograph to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.