General Manager (GM), Administration at a Leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company
We are a leading upstream Oil & Gas company with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programmes, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and resourceful professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (GM), Administration
- The ideal candidate for this position must have in-depth knowledge and experience in planning administrative procedures, providing administrative support office system and devising ways of streamlining administrative processes.
- He/she must be able to timely complete a rang of administrative duties with capacity to efficiently and successfully support Company’s operations and business
Qualifications and Required Competencies
- Minimum of B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or related field.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (20) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of accomplishment of administrative duties.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to actively discover new ways of doing the job more efficiently.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- A team player with leadership skills.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience:
- Efficiently and effectively provide administrative suppo to allow other operations and departments to function property.
- Maintain and order necessary office equipment and supplies as needed.
- Monitor Inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Provide support and supervise facilities services and maintenance activities in the office. Manage company feet and drivers.
- Support the management of expatriate quota and permits.
- Provide administrative support and office systems in the Company Must not be more than 50 years of age.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and scanned Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.