Frontend Developer – React at Savannah Health System Innovation Limited
Savannah Health System Innovation Limited is a creative systems product development company focused on delivering creative and bespoke services to its client. Our success is founded on our responsive and collaborative approach to providing solutions; extensive experience; and commitment to integrating the customer into all stages of the product development life-cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer – React
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing frontend architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving frontend performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools, including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks, including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good project management skills
N200,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV (PDF, Docx file format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: CV’s should explicitly show previous experience or similar software development work carried out.