Family Planning Facilitator Medecins du Monde (MdM)
Medecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. MdM operating in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Family Planning Facilitator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Implementation of quality family planning services in MDM settings.
- To improve compliance to family planning from Beneficiary.
- Power point presentation, a pretest and a post test, participatory methods, practical demonstration and other exercises if need be.
- Improve Participants knowledge on: family planning and contraception.
Summary of Topics
What family planning Entails:
- What is family planning?
- Types of family planning?
- Mode of Action.
- Client instructions
- Side Effects, complication
- Common medical barriers to service provision
- Management of Side Effect and complications
- Practical Demonstration
Qualifications Desired and Preferred
- MBBS,or Nurse / Midwife, Community Health officer.
- Over 5 years of Experience in Family planning Unit
- Trainer In family planning .
- Strong interpersonal, Technical and intercultural skills.
- Assessment and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership, decision making and management skills.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Duration For the Training:
- 1 day training (For 2 sessions for the year).
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one single attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications without the above subject will not be treated.