Experienced Pharmacist at Swift Educational Consult
Swift Educationa Consult is an Academic Solution Company based in Lagos, Nigeria. We help recruits qualified and experienced personal to different organizations or company, and we also carry out reference checks (address,verifications,credentials verification and suitabilty) on each candidates or applicant provided under our firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Pharmacist
Location: Odonla / Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician.
- You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities.
- To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.