Executive Assistant (Abuja) at Coffee Empire
Coffee Empire is a solution-driven agricultural company in Nigeria. We specializes in crop production and processing for consumption and industrial use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- If you enjoy communicating with clientsboth online and offline, we would like to meet you.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
Requirements and Skills
- High School Degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
N65,000 – N85,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants should be living in Abuja when applying.