Entertainment Specialist / Business Developer at Creatrix Empire International Limited
Creatrix Empire is a full-service creative agency, we create thumb-stopping content that wins you time with your consumers. At Creatrix Empire, we take pride in the satisfaction of our clients and customers We pride ourselves in our work and value long-term relationships with our customers. Our customers’ satisfaction is significantly linked to our methods and our collaborative ability. At Creatrix Empire, we meet customers “where they are” and supply a guide and path to where they require to be — on their terms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entertainment Specialist / Business Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Entertainment Specialist / Business Developer is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the company (or lines of business and brands within our organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones from the Entertainment industry. His day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating entertainment marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences in the entertainment industry
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Entertainment Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Liaising with the digital marketer to maintain website and monitor data analytics
- Liaising with the Media Presenters, Music Producer and inhouse DJ to attract clients from the entertainment industry
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Liaising with Social media manager to monitor campaigns on all social media handles
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Toll Bond Registration Guideline/How to Activate Wallet
Click here For more Details On TollBond Investment
>>Click to read about Business You can start with 50K and Above in nigeria