Direct Sales Agent at Fedeth Microfinance Bank
Fedeth Microfinance Bank is a prestigious financial institution offering a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium sized enterprises and other clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Execute all tasks and activities related to the marketing of products/ services to existing and prospective customers within the assigned region and business area.
- Promote company products by marketing Fedeth’s products and service offerings to current and potential clients within the assigned jurisdiction.
- Educate customers on the terms and conditions guiding Fedeth’s products and services.
- Inform customers of the distinguishing features and benefits of Fedeth’s new products and services.
- Obtain and file supporting documents and customer correspondence required in closing a deal and provide all other administrative support for transactions.
- Log and resolve customer queries and complaints, escalating to other support units where necessary to ensure effective resolution.
- Participate in the implementation of effective marketing strategies, programmes and activities aimed at meeting customer needs, enhance asset creation and relationship management.
- Build and maintain client base through aggressive customer relationship building and management.
- Participate in the recovery action on non-performing loans, including watch listed accounts.
- Conduct customer surveys and business environmental analysis and generate relevant information for product/ service development.
- Prepare/ compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Team Leader, Marketing.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of marketing models.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the principles of marketing – advertising, brand management, market/sector targeting, product development etc.
- Expert knowledge of Fedeth’s products and services.
- Possession of in-depth knowledge of customer acquisition/ retention strategies
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Financial Services Industry with emphasis on the mortgage, real estate financing and retail/small business banking sub-sectors
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level of drive and resilience in achieving set goals/ targets.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of MS Office tools
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.