Contractor Manager at the Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contractor Manager
- Maintaining contractual records.
- Contract drafting, evaluation, negotiation, and execution
- Developing and implementing procedures and policies.
- Writing, evaluating, negotiating and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts.
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts.
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts.
- Problem-solving contract-related issues.
- B.Sc in Business Management or other Management Science courses
- A minimum of 2 years progressive experience in Contractor Management.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Analytical, communication & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organization and follow up skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.