Coca-Cola Company is needed at Human Insights Director
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Insights Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
- The human Insights Director leads the Africa Operating Unit Human Insights team and the development & implementation of the Africa Operating Unit Human Insights agenda, while connecting and integrating it to the global Human Insights network.
- This position requires a transformative, inspiring, and visionary leader able to set the course of the Human Insights function energizing the Insights team and broader network to become trusted advisors and business partners with other Marketing functions
What You’ll Do For Us
Human insights & trends:
- Owns and drives the Insights learning plan and human insights activities, comprising Future consumer and shopper tensions and trends, application of behavioral science, consumer segment, cohort and culture understanding.
- Generate future-back human insights and develop a deep understanding of human behaviors, mindset, values and trends
- Applies disciplines of Growth Behavioral Science, Brand Edge (Segmentation)
- Perform consumer trend analysis and other consumer analytics delivers to holistic answers to business questions utilizing support from Platform Services
Consumer insights (categories) and Shopper insights (channels):
- Leads development of insights learning plan, including Identifying key insights-driven opportunities and threats by category and channel
- Define insights protocols and deliver insights to Categories for brand strategy
- Development of creative strategy insights in support of business and creative brief, early and late-stage creative development, consumer co-creation, evaluation, and testing.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Categories to support launch of new regional and local brands, driving the innovation pipeline, development of visual identity for regional and local brands and development marketing campaigns for regional & local brands
- Development of innovation opportunity identification, concept development and assessment, product, and packaging development, early and late-stage consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Application of product-concept testing protocols for innovation projects
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to integrated marketing to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around E2E consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency)
- Leads development of shopper understanding with focus on key Operating Unit channels and shopper journey. Generate key shopper insights by channel
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing to understand and incorporate channel/consumer and consumption insights
- Define and action testing protocols for Integrated Marketing campaigns
Ad Hoc Research:
- Perform ad hoc research (e.g., for global campaigns and innovation projects)
- Function network contribution, share insights from Africa Operating Unit and learnings (including from successful localized campaigns), capabilities development, and apply best practices from the global Human Insights network
- Provide insights consult support for related Africa Operating Unit functions (
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 10-12 years of senior leadership experience including Consumer Insights, Market Research, Analysis, Shopper insights, preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience
- Able to conceptualize frameworks and research models for diverse marketing and consumer insights problems.
- Comfortable with both large amounts of data, and qualitative insight, iterations with research and technology vendors and able to design effective and efficient insight programs to address business questions.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple stakeholders, delivering the highest priority and enterprise-wide insight solutions, in a holistic fashion.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and bring together multiple concepts across functions to define the strategic opportunities for the business.
- Knowledge of market research techniques, insights approaches, trends, latest industry thinking, holistic analysis and business questions and resolution, consumer co-creation, communities and digital networks
- Human Insights.
What We Can Do for You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Read about HAWKIT.NG PLATFORM
Read about SOCIALDM MONEY MAKING PLATFORM
Read about SWIFTEREST.COM
GET NEW JOB HERELIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET MORE UPDATES ON JOB AND BUSINESS HAWKIT.NG PLATFORM