Business Development Executive at Infostrategy Technology Limited
Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Business Development – Team Lead
- Under the supervision of the Business Development Team Lead, the Business Development Executive is responsible for developing business plans for the achievement of revenue goals for the Organization.
- S/He will assist in the development and implementation of long term organizational strategic goals, selected marketing initiatives, innovative business ideas and solutions that will position the organization competitively and profitably to enlarge her current clientele base, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization.
- Follow up on all MDA’s projects and close the business deals.
- Explain to potential clients about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals.
- Write business proposals for existing and new clients.
- Drive business development and pitch to clients the organizations business model.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products and services.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in meetings, conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage clients.
- Work individually or with teams to develop business proposals that is tailored to client’s needs.
- Build and main good relationship with existing and new clients.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in bidding, tendering and follow ups with (MDA) government contracts.
- Experience in research, business analysis & project management – Required
- Must have exceptional content development skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Demonstrated accomplishment and skill in business development and client retention
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Must have networking, persuasion, prospecting, public speaking and closing Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Client’s /Account management.
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Background knowledge/ experience of the Information Technology industry would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Executive – Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.