BREAKING NEWS: The courts of Appeal have given INEC Go ahead to Configure the BVAS
The courts of Appeal have given INEC the go ahead to reconfigure the BVAS.
This is the main crux of the matter about today’s ruling between INEC and Peter Obi.
1. Obi was granted permission to inspect the BVAS four days ago.
2. INEC appealed the decision and asks the court not to grant them that permission so that they can reconfigure the BVAS for election.
3. But the Court still upheld its previous decision of granting Obi permission to inspect the BVAS.
4. The Court also grants INEC permission to reconfigure the BVAS on the condition that sensitive data will not be lost but preserved on their server.
5. It is a win-win situation for both Obi and INEC