Biomedical Engineer at PPC Limited
PPC Limited is a Systems Engineering and Integration company that develops infrastructure and manage projects across 5 business segments (Telecommunications, Healthcare, Power, Rail Transportation and Building Services Engineering. We are currently seeking for Biomedical Engineers to join our Healthcare unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Roles / Objective(s)
- Install and maintain medical devices and equipment (such as CT, X-Ray, Patient Monitoring Systems, Laboratory Equipment, CSSD Equipment)
- Troubleshoot faults on medical equipment
- Consult with various stakeholders including engineers, customers, management etc on Installation and maintenance of Medical equipment projects and services.
- Prepare and present engineering solutions for prospective and current clients
- Operate IT-based service application software for diagnoses and troubleshooting
- Oversee, Inspect and assess completed installations, to ensure adherence to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare documentation for pre and post-installation and maintenance activities
- Drive health and safety compliance
- Keep abreast of developments within the profession and the medical Industry
- Any other jobs as may be assigned by the HOD
- At least 3 years post qualification / (NYSC) experience in medical equipment servicing and installation.
- B.Sc Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant degrees
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to use hand service tools, measuring equipment etc
- Ability to work with a team of Engineers
- Project management experience
- Good Computer Skills – hardware and software (MS office)
- General understanding of electro-mechanical equipment and mechanical faults.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Toll Bond Registration Guideline/How to Activate Wallet
Click here For more Details On TollBond Investment
>>Click to read about Business You can start with 50K and Above in nigeria