Accountant at SPO Designs Limited
SPO Designs Limited – As an Architectural and interior design company, we are solely committed to optimizing your space based on your budget, while infusing great designs, ideas, and concepts. Our services vary from architectural consulting to the design and renovating of Residential, Corporate buildings, and Retail spaces. We provide interior design and Smarthome accessories such as CCTV, Sound systems, Home Decors, Indoor Cinemas, Fixtures, and Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant is responsible for preparing and checking invoices, requisitions, and other documents for processing encodes and obtains approval where. Necessary.
- Provide detailed qualitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of business while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
- Balance entries and makes necessary corrections.
- Verify statement items and total with departmental records.
- Prepare asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Controlling the income and expenditure of clients and company.
- Creation and presentation of reports, business plans and financial statements.
- Answer inquiries regarding work being performed.
- Prepares forms for encodes materials for data input.
- Prepares and check invoices, requisitions and other documents for processing encodes and obtains necessary approvals.
- Handle monthly quarterly and annual closings.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Generating financial reports that display the companyâ€™s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Maintain an outstanding balance report
- Generate Daily closing balance report
- Provides financial information to management.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in any course, with either NYSC Certificate or Exception
- Applicant should have 2 – 10 years of work experience.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team, handle various projects at one time, lead others, delegate
- Ability to follow up and make accurate decisions
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful at all times
- Ability to communicate assertively
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have knowledge of various GDS and IATA
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars is a must.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time management
- Systems analysis
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Active learning
- Clerical knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Follow: Naijapen on Facebook for Amazing articles and Job adverts
>Click to read about Business You can start with 50K and Above in nigeria