Accountant / Admin Officer needed at Female Fashion Topnotch Factory – Moyosola Olalekan Outsourcing Services
Accountant / Admin Officer needed at Female Fashion Topnotch Factory – Moyosola Olalekan Outsourcing Services. Moyosola Olalekan Outsourcing Services – Our client is a Female Fashion Topnotch Factory that offers assistance with sketches, illustrations, patterns and grading, samples, tech packs, design, fabric and trim sourcing, and production including cutting & bundling as well as cut & sew production based in Lekki, Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Admin Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant /Admin Officer will be responsible for handles all financial functions within the brand and factory, including payment processing, receivable collection, expense management, and commission reports.
- He/she will take ownership of the recording and the accuracy of accounting transactions. Prepare client invoices, applying payments and maintaining accurate accounting records.
- He/she will also be responsible for the day to day running of the business operations to ensure things are done smoothly and in order.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Daily monitoring and proceed with sales, discounts, returns and payments collection transactions.
- Communicate with store manager regularly.
- Perform accounting tasks for retail and ecommerce.
- Responsible for month end close process to ensure timely and accurate retail financial statements.
- Prepare and submit accounting reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Log accounting information accurately onto the system in order to maintain a high level of information quality and accuracy.
- Assist in the annual audit.
- Reviewing reconciliation of payments and records in ERP.
- Review and prepare inventory accounting adjustments for retail items sold in the stores.
- Perform random stock counts.
- Handle all financial functions within the brand and our showroom, including payment processing, receivable collection, expense management, and commission reports.
- Take ownership of the recording and the accuracy of accounting transactions.
- Prepare client invoices, applying payments and maintaining accurate accounting records.
- Prepare journal entries, review transactions submitted by other departments and adequate support.
- Responsible for the company’s reconciliations including bank, and payroll reconciliations monthly and annual.
- Prepare commission reports for the sales team and check the accuracy of the reports provided by the external vendors.
Skills and Requirements
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related fields
- 3-4 years experience in retail and E-com accounting in Fashion retail industry
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel specifically).
- Attention to details and accuracy of records
- Good management and administration skills
- Good knowledge of accounting packages
- Knowledge of retail ecommerce is must
- Lives around lekki or its axis is a must
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Read about HAWKIT.NG PLATFORM
Read about SOCIALDM MONEY MAKING PLATFORM
Read about SWIFTEREST.COM
GET NEW JOB HERELIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET MORE UPDATES ON JOB AND BUSINESS HAWKIT.NG PLATFORM