ABNL Limited Needed Laboratory Technician
ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician I
Location: Bonny Highland, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Work Location: 375-Bonny River Terminal
Assignment Type:Onshore Rotation (Standard Schedule)
Work Schedule:2wk on / 2wk off – 14 days on / 14 days off – 14 days on / 14 days off
- Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control.
- Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures. Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues.
- Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards. Position will receive direction and support.
Skills and Qualifications
- Polytechnic graduate with a background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering.
- Must be computer-literate.
- Preferable experience in quality control systems.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.